This juice is just what the title says…a tropical treat!! Enjoy this juice while imagining you are on a tropical island somewhere cooling down after a long day in the sun 😉
- 1 Mango
- 1 large or 2 small Green Apples
- 4 stalks Celery
- 1/2 Pineapple
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
- 1″ piece Ginger
Benefits of Mango:
- Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. These compounds include quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methylgallat, as well as the abundant enzymes.
- The high levels of fiber, pectin and vitamin C help to lower serum cholesterol levels, specifically Low-Density Lipoprotein (the bad stuff)
- Can be used both internally and externally for the skin. Mangos clear clogged pores and eliminate pimples.
- One cup of sliced mangoes supplies 25 percent of the needed daily value of vitamin A, which promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes.
- Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/10-health-benefits-of-mangos.html#ixzz2UXNZp6sQ
Benefits of Celery:
- Special nutrients in the fiber are released during juicing that aid bowel movements. This makes celery a natural laxative that helps to relieve constipation. It also helps relax nerves that have been overworked by man-made laxatives.
- Celery is known to contain at least eight families of anti-cancer compounds.
- The potassium and sodium in celery juice are powerful body fluid regulators that stimulate urine production to help rid the body of excess fluid.
- Drinking celery juice frequently throughout the day helps curb cravings for sweet. It is filling without putting any extra pounds on.
- read more: http://www.naturalnews.com/024596_celery_juicing.html#ixzz2TUXaTyIY
Benefits of Apple:
- Apple juice helps to clean the liver and kidneys from harmful toxins. As a result, you have a cleaner organism and you are better protected against liver and kidney diseases.
- Apple juice prevents cholesterol to form in your blood vessels and arteries.
- Apple juice is packed with different vitamins – A, C, E, K, B1, B2, B6 and Folate, so it is an excellent source of energy.
- Some studies have shown that apple juice lowers the risk of dementia in older people. Apple juice slows brain aging and helps to keep it sharp for longer time.
- Apple juice contains vitamin A, which is good for your eyes. Vitamin A helps you to protect your eyes from eye diseases and keeps your sight sharp.
- read more: http://goodrelaxation.com/2012/07/6-amazing-health-benefits-of-apple-juice/
Benefits of Ginger:
- Ginger juice can help diminish morning or motion sickness, and even nausea by drinking a teaspoonful of fresh Ginger Juice.
- Aids in relieving digestive disorders; heartburn, nausea, vomiting and indigestion can be releive by consuming Ginger Juice. Mixed it with a teaspoonful of lime or fresh mint juice and some honey to taste for a better taste.
- Can be relief for people whose into recovering from fever, suffering from muscle pain and soreness.
- Ginger Juice can reduce Inflammation
- read more: http://www.drinkbenefits.com/health-benefits-of-ginger-juice.htm
Benefits of Lemon:
- Take a glass of lemon juice diluted with some water to help with travel sickness and nausea.
- As lemon juice is excellent at cleansing the blood and removing toxins, it is a great way of removing radiation from the body.
- Raw lemon juice strengthens the immune system which in turn helps fight many illnesses including cancer.
- Raw lemon juice cleanses the kidneys and the digestive system. It helps the body in the removal of toxins and provides you with a great overall detox.
- The acidity of raw lemon juice lowers the impact of any meal on your blood sugar.
- read more: http://www.budwigcenter.com/blog/the-amazing-health-benefits-of-raw-lemon-juice/#.UZVL_JXdA20
Benefits of Pineapple:
- Pineapple juice contains bromelain, a natural anti-inflammatory enzyme. It also aids with digestion by helping the body break down proteins. It helps healing of bruises and can alleviate arthritis pain.
- An 8-oz. serving of pineapple juice contains 75% of the daily recommended amount of vitamin C
- Pineapple juice contains thiamine and B6. It helps convert carbohydrates into energy and boosts the immune system too.
- read more: http://www.stepintomygreenworld.com/healthyliving/greenfoods/healing-benefits-of-pineapple-juice/