This smoothie is the perfect summer time companion. It is sweet and revitalizing, just what you need after a long day in the sun. Pineapples are loaded with vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, and potassium. It is also rich in fiber and calories. On top of it all, this fruit is low in fat and cholesterol. All the nutrients it contains promote good health.
- 1 medium Banana
- 1 cartoon of Strawberry Greek Yogurt, 5.3 oz
- 1/2 cup frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen Pineapple
- 1 can 100% Pineapple Juice, 8.45 fl oz
- optional: 1-2 tbl Coconut Shavings
- Add the banana, frozen fruit, yogurt and pineapple juice and blend until smooth. DRINK UP!