Everybody has had those mornings when they are just not feeling up to par. A long night out can leave the body full of toxins and feeling tired and nauseous. While reaching for that Gatorade bottle you found under your bed might seem like a good idea, the artificial sugar will only leave you feeling sluggish in the end.
The combination of these ingredients work together to provide your body with the nutrients it needs to feel its best. It will hydrate, detox and soothe… and for that, your body will thank you.
- 4 stalks Celery
- 1 medium Cucumber
- 1 Green Apple
- 5-6 leaves Fresh Mint
- 1/2 inch piece Ginger
- 1/4 Lemon, peeled
Benefits of Celery:
- Special nutrients in the fiber are released during juicing that aid bowel movements. This makes celery a natural laxative that helps to relieve constipation. It also helps relax nerves that have been overworked by man-made laxatives.
- Celery is known to contain at least eight families of anti-cancer compounds.
- The potassium and sodium in celery juice are powerful body fluid regulators that stimulate urine production to help rid the body of excess fluid.
- Drinking celery juice frequently throughout the day helps curb cravings for sweet. It is filling without putting any extra pounds on.
- read more: http://www.naturalnews.com/024596_celery_juicing.html#ixzz2TUXaTyIY
Benefits of Cucumber:
- Drinking cucumber juice helps you reach your recommended daily intake of vitamin K. This vitamin helps you build strong bone tissue and nourishes your kidneys.
- Cucumber juice also provides a source of copper. Copper helps you make neurotransmitters, the family of chemicals your brain cells need to communicate.
- Cucumber juice serves as a vegan-friendly source of calcium, an essential mineral.Getting enough calcium also helps maintain your body’s hormone balance, since calcium in your bloodstream helps control hormone release.
- read more: http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/benefits-cucumber-juice-6930.html
Benefits of Apple:
- Apple juice helps to clean the liver and kidneys from harmful toxins. As a result, you have a cleaner organism and you are better protected against liver and kidney diseases.
- Apple juice prevents cholesterol to form in your blood vessels and arteries.
- Apple juice is packed with different vitamins – A, C, E, K, B1, B2, B6 and Folate, so it is an excellent source of energy.
- Some studies have shown that apple juice lowers the risk of dementia in older people. Apple juice slows brain aging and helps to keep it sharp for longer time.
- Apple juice contains vitamin A, which is good for your eyes. Vitamin A helps you to protect your eyes from eye diseases and keeps your sight sharp.
- read more: http://goodrelaxation.com/2012/07/6-amazing-health-benefits-of-apple-juice/
Benefits of Mint:
- Sooths the digestive tract and if you are having stomach ache then it can be of great help
- Mint helps in eliminating toxins from the body.
- Mint is a very good cleanser for the blood.
- read more: http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-08-16/diet/30310696_1_health-benefits-cool-aftertaste-european-mints
Benefits of Ginger:
- Ginger juice can help diminish morning or motion sickness, and even nausea by drinking a teaspoonful of fresh Ginger Juice.
- Aids in relieving digestive disorders; heartburn, nausea, vomiting and indigestion can be releive by consuming Ginger Juice. Mixed it with a teaspoonful of lime or fresh mint juice and some honey to taste for a better taste.
- Can be relief for people whose into recovering from fever, suffering from muscle pain and soreness.
- Ginger Juice can reduce Inflammation
- read more: http://www.drinkbenefits.com/health-benefits-of-ginger-juice.htm
Benefits of Lemon:
- Take a glass of lemon juice diluted with some water to help with travel sickness and nausea.
- As lemon juice is excellent at cleansing the blood and removing toxins, it is a great way of removing radiation from the body.
- Raw lemon juice strengthens the immune system which in turn helps fight many illnesses including cancer.
- Raw lemon juice cleanses the kidneys and the digestive system. It helps the body in the removal of toxins and provides you with a great overall detox.
- The acidity of raw lemon juice lowers the impact of any meal on your blood sugar.
- read more: http://www.budwigcenter.com/blog/the-amazing-health-benefits-of-raw-lemon-juice/#.UZVL_JXdA20